Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 7 - Annie

Breakfast, 8:00am: Oatmeal with skim milk, 1 piece of WW toast with ICBINB, water.

Snack 1, 12:30pm: 1 light string cheese and an Orange Fanta.

I went to get my hair cut and colored today and I didn't get time for lunch before I left.

Snack 2, 4:30pm: Another light string cheese and a bottle of water

Dinner, 6:30pm: 2 chicken tacos on a regular soft taco shell with cheese, sour cream, olives, and homemade salsa. I was ravenous come dinner time.
* The chicken was some that I made in the crock pot. I slow cooked a couple of chicken breasts in some chicken broth. The chicken had a really good flavor and still pretty good for you. I'm sure I could freeze the leftovers and save them for another meal. I think it would be good to have on hand.

Snack 3, 10:00pm: I was still hungry so I had a bowl (it was probably more like a bowl and a half) of Rice Chex with skim milk.

Exercise: NONE--I was going to go the gym but I didn't feel like I could leave Jake with Jim again since he had just watched him for me while I got my hair done. Jake of course bawled his eyes out the whole time I was getting my hair done. SO, I was going to go after I put Jake to bed. BUT, Jake was being a stinker. He usually goes down pretty easy, but not tonight. It was after 10pm by the time I got him to sleep and I still needed to make my sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving tomorrow so I bagged going to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment