Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 5 - Annie

Breakfast, 8:30am: 2 pieces of wheat whole grain toast with ICBINBL and honey. A piece of banana bread (it is now gone, thank goodness). Water to drink.

Snack 1, 11:30am: I caved and took a cookie from Gracie Lou's Quilt Shoppe on the way home from Jake's doctor's appointment.

Lunch, 2:00pm: 1/2 veggie avocado sandwich on foccacia bread. 12 oz. caffeine free diet coke (I only drank about 1/2 of it though).

Snack 2, 3:30pm: I ate the other 1/2 to my sandwich and I had a brownie, too :(

Snack 3, 5:30pm: Light string cheese before heading to the gym

Dinner, 7:00pm: Vanilla protein shake, 1 grapefruit, and 1 bowl of roasted veggies leftover from last night. And 1/2 of a 12 oz. Orange Fanta.

Snack 4, 9:30pm: Needed something else...I was still hungry so I had a bowl of rice chex with skim milk and a handful of smokehouse almonds.

Exercise: 1 hour pump class

2 comments:

  1. One thing you do have to remember, is you are nursing! You will need extra calories! If you are hungry you definitely should eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I need to remember that. I just eat all the wrong things :) I just want bread, baked goods, and Orange Fanta, haha.

    ReplyDelete