Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 10 - Annie

Snack 1, 7:45am: 1 light string cheese, a low-fat Smores granola bar and water to drink.

Breakfast, 10:30am: 1 large buttermilk waffle with ICBINBL and syrup, 2 pieces of bacon, some hashbrowns with homemade salsa, and a glass of skim milk. The skim milk made it all better, haha. So much for going to the gym...

Snack 2, 2:30pm: Handful of smokehouse almonds

Snack 3, 4:00pm: 2 pieces of WW toast with ICBINBL with honey. Water to drink.

Dinner, 7:15pm: 2 pieces of pizza. We just made a frozen pizza for dinner and the slices we quite small. I also had a 12 oz. Orange Fanta to drink.

Snack 4, 9:30pm: 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream with chocolate and butterscotch topping. It tasted good but not very healthy :(

Exercise: 15 min. on the elliptical machine, 30 min. of pump class. Pump class is an hour, but I got sick and had to leave. I think I didn't have enough to eat before I went to the gym. So embarrassing to leave but I guess it's better than puking in front of everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment