Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 1 - Annie

Breakfast, 8:00 am: 2 pieces whole grain toast with (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light(ICBINBL) and honey, 1 strawberry greek yogurt, skim milk.

Snack 1, 10:45am: 1 light string cheese, 1 low-fat Smore's granola bar, finished off my Caffeine Free Diet Coke (CFDC) from last night.

Lunch, 1:30pm: Leftover Sour Cream Chicken (not sure how healthy it is, but I did make it with light sour cream and served it over brown rice), broccoli, and a 12 oz Orange Fanta soda.

Snack 2, 3:00pm: Handful of smokehouse almonds

Snack 3, 6:00pm: Piece of homemade banana bread

Dinner, 8:15pm: Leftovers again..we didn't make dinner tonight haha. And I had another piece of banana bread with water to drink.

Excercise: Cleaning--vacuumed my house with Jake in the Baby Bjorn. Believe me, it was excercise :) Pump class for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment