Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 2 Paula

Meal #1: Kashi Go Lean Cereal with 1% milk

Meal #2: Zone bar, Diet Coke, sample of Cheesecake at Costco (just one bite :) )

Went to Costco and bought Almond Butter and the Chips on the grocery list. Bought lots of yummy berries and salad greens! Bought a yummy turkey breast and sweet potatoes. Going to make that tonight. Going to try and be good this weekend because I was horrible on Monday! Made cookies and ate half the dough. So I am counting that as my free day!

Meal #3: 1/2 Turkey Sandwich from Jimmy Johns: Wheat Bread, no mayo, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado spread, big pickle YUMMY!

Meal #4: Other half of sandwich

Meal #5: Turkey Breast, small sweet potato with butter, green beans, mixed greens with apple, almonds and balsamic vinaigrette.

Must be a turkey day! I had my share of turkey! My dinner was big but I was starving!

Midnight snack: I had some caramel rice cakes. Probably 10 or so of the small ones. I was snackky!

Exercise: Walk/Hills 1 Hour

2 comments:

  1. How do you like the almond butter and the chips?? I need to go to Costco with you one of these days and get me some to try. OR, I could just get a membership, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't opened either yet. But the bag is HUGE so if my kids don't like them I will start splitting a bag with you! We will get you a membership when mine comes due again!

    ReplyDelete