Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 2 Paula

So glad to see a post from Karen!!! Yeah! It is always great to see what other people eat. THANKS! Where is a post from Annie??? ;)

I seriously can't walk down the stairs because I went to a new "pump" class this morning. I seriously got sick and thought I was going to pass out. I think I overdid it a little and plus I am out of shape! Yikes! My thighs are sooooo sore already. It is all good though!

Breakfast: Multigrain Cherrios with raspberries and milk

Snack: small rice cakes, string cheese

Lunch: 2 slices of turkey breast and a big sweet potato with a little bit of ICINB (leftovers!), Diet Coke

Snack: 2 bites of choc. cupcake :(

Dinner: 2 chicken tacos on a whole wheat tortilla with cheese, green beans.

Exercise: 1 hour pump class - KILLER! Taught 3 dance classes.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I need to get with it. I missed the gym on Monday because I was sick and then Jim had a meeting last night so I couldn't go to my pump class, ugh.

    I'll start fresh today :) What pump class did you go to? Did you join the gym?? After I went to pump for the first time, my legs were super sore. I couldn't walk up and down my stairs and to stand up and down after using the bathroom was murder. Keep going though--it gets better.

    I'll start posting...

    ReplyDelete