Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 15 Paula

Meal #1: Kashi Healthy Heart Cereal, milk

Meal #2: Oriental Chicken Salad & Butternut Squash soup (Blue Lemon), Diet Coke

Snacks: I was sooooo snacky this afternoon! Yikes! Costco Chips with Salsa, Fiber One Key Lime Pie Yogurt, A few snowballs (Ya, Annie your favorite!) Kind of a cute story . . . Cade was suppose to share a favorite Christmas tradition with his class tomorrow and he asked me to make snowballs because that is his favorite tradition! So of course I had a few! I wonder why I don't lose any weight!

Meal #3: Chicken Noodle Soup, wheat bread with cheese

Exercise: Taught elementary school musical choreography! That is my excuse for not exercising this morning! :) I did get out of breath a few times. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment